Never miss a update on new content that you can find at the media cube by liking us on Facebook
Ever since I got my Media Cube of learned that I’ve been missing out by not allowing myself to have an alternative to cable television which is doing nothing but draining a huge hole in my pocket and not even giving me the entertainment I want.
1. I can have a Star Wars Marathon anytime I want to
2. Goodfellas is definitely the best gangster movie
3. Chris Rock alway had many great moments my favorite is still “Bigger and Blacker”
4. Kill Williams Is a nut bag, but we already knew that. “The Pimp Chronicles” is still probably his finest work.
5. I’m a total nerd, I can’t stop watching all of the great documentaries (too numerous to name) that are available on this thing
6.The Wolf of Wall Street, is how I should’ve lived my life (minus the end part)
7. American Sniper was pretty good, but then again I’m a sucker for anything by Clint Eastwood, especially if it’s a war movie.
8. Did I mention in number five that I’m a total dork?
9. There is so much free movies, TV programs, sports, kids shows, documentaries and shows from cable television’s all over the world my lousy cable company doesn’t pickup its ridiculous.
10. I need to clone myself to have time to really enjoy this great alternative to cable TV
Watch Every Single Star Wars Movie for Free
Don’t act like this hasn’t happened to you before. You call home and they are showing a Star Wars movie marathon. That means they are starting with the original Star Wars from 1977 (which is technically episode four) and are going to keep playing all the classic Star Wars films up to the air return of the Jedi. Then they will start with the later movies from the late 1990s and play all those all the way to the end. I never was a huge fan of all of the second wave of Star Wars films, in particularly the first one (“Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace“) — which I saw the night after serving almost a year in prison and still was disappointed. One thing you can never go wrong with is the princes Leah metal bikini scene from (Return of the Jedi) — which I have been nice to put up a link to the video from YouTube below.
What the point of my whole post here is is that any day can be a Star Wars marathon where you watch all of the six existing episodes from back-to-back in release your inner dork he is if you have a Media Cube. There is no need to wait for it to come on cable, sit through any commercials, or not be able to leave the house and do a few errands right in the middle of watching all three movies in a row.
Now that’s what I call the future of entertainment.
Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf Of Wall Street
The first thing I ever watched on Media Cube — as soon as I took it out of the box and had it hooked up within a few minutes was Leonardo DiCaprio in The Wolf Of Wall Street by Martin Scorsese. Like most other people, I had seen the film before but so much crazy stuff happens in the course of that movie – it’s one of those movies you have to watch twice to really appreciate. I love the concept. Somehow the writers of this movie managed to combine sex, drugs, violence, more drugs, more prostitute, more sex, even more drug, more drugs, even more prostitutes and the New York stock exchange into a film that had everyone in the country talking for at least a couple months.
If you are one of the six people in the United States who actually did see this film, here is the trailer.