Ever since I got my Media Cube of learned that I’ve been missing out by not allowing myself to have an alternative to cable television which is doing nothing but draining a huge hole in my pocket and not even giving me the entertainment I want.
1. I can have a Star Wars Marathon anytime I want to
2. Goodfellas is definitely the best gangster movie
3. Chris Rock alway had many great moments my favorite is still “Bigger and Blacker”
4. Kill Williams Is a nut bag, but we already knew that. “The Pimp Chronicles” is still probably his finest work.
5. I’m a total nerd, I can’t stop watching all of the great documentaries (too numerous to name) that are available on this thing
6.The Wolf of Wall Street, is how I should’ve lived my life (minus the end part)
7. American Sniper was pretty good, but then again I’m a sucker for anything by Clint Eastwood, especially if it’s a war movie.
8. Did I mention in number five that I’m a total dork?
9. There is so much free movies, TV programs, sports, kids shows, documentaries and shows from cable television’s all over the world my lousy cable company doesn’t pickup its ridiculous.
10. I need to clone myself to have time to really enjoy this great alternative to cable TV